Hear from the founders of Racing For Heroes and The Rosie Network (Mick Evock and Stephanie Brown), marketing strategist Lisa Kipps-Brown, Racing For Heroes volunteer Ian Ogden, and veteran business owner Greg Boudah, as they talk about why our National Awareness Campaign is so important, especially during the era of COVID-19.
- Our crowdfunded NASCAR team featured in Military Families magazine
- Colin Garrett Named Biggest Mover at Kansas, P37 to P16
- P39 to P17 at Talladega, Wreck Ahead Ends the Day
- The Jewelry Republic & NASCAR Driver Colin Garrett Announce Economic Recovery Initiative
- Team’s First Top 15 in only 4th race: Homestead-Miami Doubleheader