A special opportunity for Veteran- and Milspouse-owned businesses to market nationally in NASCAR!
It’s no coincidence that in 2018 more than one in four (28%) of Fortune 500 companies invested in NASCAR marketing opportunities.
It’s time that you know what they know. According to FORBES:
“NASCAR is arguably the gold standard for fan loyalty, and brands are quick to attach their names to the sport not only to gain awareness but also to build and retain the base of customers who purchase products associated with drivers and teams they’re fans of.”
FORBES also states:
- The number of Fortune 500 companies investing in the sport has grown year-over-year in five of the last six years.
- The number of Fortune 500 companies investing in the sport has increased 29% since 2008.
Did you know that NASCAR fans are #1 in fan sponsor loyalty of all major US sports? Those fans want to support your business.
If you don’t believe it, just check out the great response that Rogers Heating & Cooling saw in just one local race with Colin Garrett.
“We’ve had customers calling and coming into the office all week stating they called because of the race sponsorship. They’re saying how much they appreciate us giving back to the race community and doing the race ticket giveaways last week that gave them the chance to win.”
Until now, though, it’s been almost impossible for the typical small business to get into NASCAR marketing on anything other than a local scale.
It’s hugely expensive to run a race team, which naturally means sponsorships are priced at levels that only large companies can afford.
Now your veteran- or milspouse-owned business can sidestep that problem!
The Our American Dream Team crowdfunding campaign wants to help you realize your own American Dream and we’ll all fight the epidemic of veteran suicide together.
Veteran and military spouse-owned business can participate in our 10 For Heroes program to be listed on our website and display a badge on your website and social media.
You’ll be marketing with NASCAR driver Colin Garrett Racing as he drives for team owner, Sam Hunt, at the beginning of what we’re determined will be a competitive and successful NASCAR Xfinity team. That early commitment will automatically give you an extra oomph with fans.
- Fans learn about products or services that they may never have been able to otherwise.
- Veteran and milspouse-owned businesses get national exposure to the most loyal fans in US sports in a way they can finally afford.
- Colin Garrett can expand his National Awareness Campaign to help combat the epidemic of Veteran suicide.
- More of our military community is able to learn about Racing For Heroes‘ free suicide prevention services and The Rosie Network’s no-cost entrepreneurial services.